Saturday, December 8, 2018

Clean Saves

I have had a few people ask me what Sims 4 Game I am using since my pics look different as far as the background goes.

Well I use a clean save by Jaden. found here... http://cupidjuice.tumblr.com/post/174178681655/cupidjuicecc-clean-save-kinda-i-wanted-a

I LOVE this save only a few towns still have their stuff but all the rest are blank canvases!  Like my lots on Windenburg. The Beach Hideaway is one of the lots I have built using this save. If you want a cleaned up Sims 4 World I would suggest using the save above. Always make a back up just in case since sims games love acting wonky when you least expect it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica's Twitch Channel!!!!

 Jessica has a Twitch channel and has just become an affiliate!!  She is building for Sims 4!