Friday, July 26, 2019

Bluefirefly86 Update

Hey Simmers,

How is everyone doing? I just wanted to say that I am still around. I have not had any inspiration or motivation lately to build anything. I have been trying my hand at streaming but I have not had any luck. I am lagging and buffering with my streams.

We are supposed to be getting AT&T Fiber internet hopefully today. I am hoping that it will help with my stream, if not then I know it is most likely my 5 year old computer.

I want to thank Libellule-Noir for all the time and hard work she puts into her builds to keep this blog going. 

Sending everyone nothing but love and light!

Bluefirefly86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica's Twitch Channel!!!!

 Jessica has a Twitch channel and has just become an affiliate!!  She is building for Sims 4!